QE Test Lead - Project Delivery Specialist (66547)
- Ability to lead test activities across all the different phases of testing from test planning to test execution to test reporting
- Hand on experience on ETL testing methodologies, Informatica, SQL and strong query skills
- Hand on experience in Test automation, using python, selenium
- Good to have knowledge on Robotics & Cognitive quality engineering automations techniques
- Ability to manage client stakeholder and drive test execution
- Experience in running Defect management process effectively
- Proficient in ALM tools either qTest or HP ALM
- Proficient in JIRA
- Have experience in delivering projects in agile
- Manage Demand and intake for the QE team, able to create dashboards to show the resource allocation and availability
- Facilitates all project related status meetings and communications with IT team members and our Business
- Partners to ensure projects are on target to meet their deadlines.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to Senior Management.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
- Creates and executes timely project work plans with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Responsible for time management tracking by project
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships and ensures stakeholder expectations are managed.
- Maintains a high degree of customer/client/sponsor satisfaction while also maintaining team roster and team allocation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates consistent leadership and judgment
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
- Good understanding of End to End Testing, Test automation, Scrum Agile, Test case creation, Test execution and reporting
- Ability to drive meeting and manage stakeholders independently
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills with proficiency in Excel/PPT and Word
- "Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience"
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Solution Developer : 0+
- Solution Engineer: 3+
- Sr Solution Engineer; 6+
- Solution Manager: 10+
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 10% annually.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $74,000 to $110,000.
- Insurance Background