Support Ops & Enablement Specialist ( 579515-1E )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Support Operations & Enablement Specialist will be supporting the BlueJeans organization. Will be the subject matter expertise on Salesforce and Service Cloud. Leverage knowledge of the industry’s best practices to plan, build, test, deploy, and support for delivered projects and solutions.
- Provide communication, user training, and technical support to teams impacted by new processes and system changes.
- Manage tools used by support, work with vendors, evaluate new services and implement services that will help improve the efficiency of the support team.
- Work with or without supervision to meet project milestones and commitments.
- Identify target areas within Salesforce to continually improve functionality and deliver productivity gains to all BlueJeans by Verizon users.
- Observe change control procedures with regards to releases, developing and testing any changes within a Sandbox environment prior to deployment to production.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience providing technical support to users.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- A valid Driver's License.
Even better if you have:
- Five or more years of Salesforce Admin and Service Cloud experience.
- Salesforce.com ADM201 Certification.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the platform and industry best practices.
- Capability of managing several projects and tasks of varying priorities while still delivering on-time, solid results within a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
- Cultivated strong trusting customer relationships at executive levels.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).