Lead & Technical Specialist (36996)
This working Lead and Technical Specialist is responsible to the immediate supervisor for the safe and efficient operation of all equipment and components in his/her specialty.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a Department of Defense Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Performs repairs and maintenance on facilities, equipment, fixtures, and systems.
- Assigns work, monitors quality control, and tracks work completion.
- Reviews work to document specific needs (materials, supplies, instructions, etc.).
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- In the absence of other leads, will provide direction as needed.
- Oversees subcontractor activities as directed by supervisor or work schedule.
- Performs all other position-related duties as assigned or requested by the Site Manager.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Rounded experience usually acquired through formal apprenticeship or equivalent training or experience.
- Extensive experience in area of specialization
- Journey-level license in Plumbing, HVAC, or Electrical with knowledge of other facility maintenance specialities.
- Must possess a current TS clearance with ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Poly.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Four years’ minimum experience performing repairs, modifications, and preventative maintenance on facility equipment and systems preferred.