Tax - Solution Architect - Specialist Master (68424)
- Partner with Centralized QA Lead to ensure test cases (manual and automated) are developed and executed.
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and escalate Product-related risks.
- Implement standards, guidelines, and metrics aimed at delivering business value quickly and efficiently.
- Work across delivery teams and vendors ensuring overall delivery standards and guidelines are followed.
Deloitte Tax LLP's Tax Transformation Office (TTO) is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of innovative, enterprise technology, tools, and standard processes to support the delivery of tax services. The TTO team focuses on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP's ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient tax services to our clients. It is a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax technical, technology development, change management, Six Sigma, and project management. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and tool development and implementation including training development, engagement management, tool design, and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- 4+ years' experience leading project management teams, ideally in a professional services environment, with a focus on strategy implementation, business transformation, and project management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong listening, interpersonal, and facilitation skills
- Able to interact effectively with professionals at all levels and communicate recommendations
- Demonstrated experience working with and influencing as part of a team
- Motivated, resourceful, and dependable
- Well organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple, ongoing projects
- Able to respond quickly to high-priority deadlines with little lead-time and adaptable to direction changes
- Knowledge of risk management and tracking techniques
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited Sponsorship - Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Previous tax experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We take pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness. As a commitment to our people, we offer well-being programs and provide our professionals opportunities for support and flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture helps enable our people to do their best work every day. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.