Consulting-Golang-Specialist Senior-CBO/CE (68885)
- Build state of the art full stack applications using Go, React, and AWS Postgres RDS.
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Create and test new features and products in partnership with product owners, engineering managers, and UI/UX designers.
- Build on AWS, use technologies like Lambdas, S3 buckets, Docker and Kubernetes
- Help scope and plan new client projects and initiatives
- Coach, train, and mentor junior developers in Go programming language
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Qualifications (Remember OFCCP Compliance)
- 3+ years of extensive software development experience including application development experience with Go programming language and its dependencies, generation, and other tools specific to Go ecosystem.
- 6+ years of experience performing backend software development in distributed / scalable environments.
- Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of RESTful web services, advanced file systems, distributed databases, and modern operating systems
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Methodologies
- Collaboratively work with fellow engineers to achieve sprint and PI goals.
- Experience with enterprise monitoring solutions like New Relic, Splunk is a plus.
- Experience with modern DevOps technologies such as Docker and container orchestration, service deployment, monitoring and scaling is a plus
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.