Claims Segmentation Specialist (343448)
Chubb is seeking a Claims Segmentation Specialist, located at our office in Jersey City. This position will report to the Assistant Vice President, Casualty Segmentation, and is a part of a team of claim professionals responsible for the triage, assignment, and segmentation of casualty claims.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzing first reports and promptly contacting insured/brokers.
- Providing outstanding customer service and works well with the insured, broker, and TPA in the adjustment of GL and Business Auto casualty claims for segmentation and assignment.
- Effectively identifying coverage issues.
- Promptly and appropriately documenting the claim file to provide accurate and timely segmentation recommendations.
- Maintaining an active file diary to move file towards closure or segmentation and assignment.
- Adherence to all statutory and regulatory fair claims practices.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Successfully contributing to the development and delivery of the team’s goals, objectives and results.