Clinical Quality Management Specialist (55980)
- Receive and record malpractice claim payments monthly, active duty death/disability cases and initiate the required clinical quality review process; correctly identify and process medical malpractice claims by legal outcome (payment) type and standard of care.
- Process clinical, government administrative and criminal adverse action cases.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Business/Management or a Healthcare related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- 5+ years' experience in a healthcare setting or with a provider of services to the healthcare industry
- Certification in HRM (ASHRM) strongly preferred
- Current RN licensure preferred
- Microsoft Office
- Healthcare risk management
- Military health experience desired
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.