Experience Specialist II ( 588504-1C )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As a Digital Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing opportunities to drive growth and customer acquisition across Digital channels to achieve the Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) team’s Home Internet sales and business objectives, with a specific focus on cross sell activity across Verizon’s existing customer base. You will be a leader in developing and implementing strategies to promote Home Internet solutions to drive sales activity, customer acquisition efforts, and improve the digital experiences for customers in the FWA Home Internet product portfolio (5G Home & LTE Home).
- Driving digital sales growth by converting existing Verizon customers into Verizon Home Internet customers through various strategies, programs, and digital experiences.
- Delivering new and improved customer-first experiences across our digital properties that enable customers to discover, order and activate Home Internet services.
- Managing the planning and execution activities for FWA Home Internet promotional offers across Digital experiences.
- Define and monitor KPI targets and results, and effectively leverage analytics to drive enhancements in tactics and strategies.
- Developing and fostering productive relationships with cross-functional teams and partners across marketing, product, strategy, IT and digital organizations to achieve objectives.
- Communicating project, performance, and/or issue status to Verizon key stakeholders and executives.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in digital technologies, marketing, products, solutions & services and the overall digital ecosystem.
Even better if you have:
- An MBA or higher education degree in Digital Marketing and Media.
- Digital experience, e-commerce digital marketing and digital product management either in a business, agency or consulting organization.
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics and Jira software applications, and agile project management methodology.
- Strong communication & storytelling skills in order to showcase value realization of the experiences & results delivered.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and directing the work of others in a matrixed environment.
- Knowledge of design thinking and process engineering.
- Ability to define digital trends across industries and apply those impacts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).