Federal Cyber Intelligence Specialist (72590)
- Conduct assessments on foreign visitor information to detect and identify potential threats
- Provide quarterly threat products (bulletins, reports, assessments) pertaining to information related to foreign national visitor(s).
- Develop and maintain host/escort training materials (i.e., email broadcast, briefings, products).
- Provide monthly status report on foreign visitor activities and reporting to the Director and Deputy
- Assist in the development of any test and implementation plans for any modifications to Visitor Management System (VMS) software applications
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you're seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then Cyber Identity is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility required
- Travel up to 10%
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to identify patterns and discern into meaningful/actionable tasks
- Familiarity with requirements gathering
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.