Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
NDT Technician (Multiple Locations)
MISTRAS Group Inc. is seeking dedicated individuals interested in growing in the industry of
Non-Destructive Testing!MISTRAS is a "one source" multinational provider of asset protection solutions, leading clients in the oil and gas, aerospace and defense, renewable and nonrenewable power, civil infrastructure, and manufacturing industries towards achieving operational and environmental excellence. By inspecting components that help fuel our vehicles, power our society, and enable safe travel, MISTRAS helps the world at large.
NDT TECHNICIAN: Job Description:
NDT Technicians examine and test physical properties of materials and components to
find corrosion, cracks, flaws, and other imperfections, which could affect their performance and reliability. Non-Destructive Testing certifications are internationally recognized and in demand in various industries.
Candidates will learn NDT principles and gain training and experience hours required for
certification. Non-Destructive Testing certifications are internationally recognized and in demand in various industries. Earn while you learn with unmatched growth potential!
• Assist technicians with equipment
• Perform routine and maintenance tasks
• Assist with documentation and reporting
• Learn and apply company policies and procedures.
• Perform Non-Destructive Testing related tasks under the direct supervision of a
Mistras Level II or Level III technician
• Favorable drug/background screening
• High school diploma/GED
• Ability to complete classroom, computer-based, on the job training towards NDT
• Achievement driven
• Experience working with diverse teams
• Ability to follow company policies and procedures
• Inspection and maintenance skills
• Problem Solving and Critical Thinking/ Analytical Reasoning Skills
• Service Orientation
• Capable of being certified as a skilled professional
MISTRAS Group Inc is an equal opportunity employer.