NDT Technician (Multiple Locations)
NDT TECHNICIAN: Job Description:
NDT Technicians examine and test physical properties of materials and components to
find corrosion, cracks, flaws, and other imperfections, which could affect their performance and reliability. Non-Destructive Testing certifications are internationally recognized and in demand in various industries.
Candidates will learn NDT principles and gain training and experience hours required for
certification. Non-Destructive Testing certifications are internationally recognized and in demand in various industries. Earn while you learn with unmatched growth potential!
• Assist technicians with equipment
• Perform routine and maintenance tasks
• Assist with documentation and reporting
• Learn and apply company policies and procedures.
• Perform Non-Destructive Testing related tasks under the direct supervision of a
Mistras Level II or Level III technician
• Favorable drug/background screening
• High school diploma/GED
• Ability to complete classroom, computer-based, on the job training towards NDT
• Achievement driven
• Experience working with diverse teams
• Ability to follow company policies and procedures
• Inspection and maintenance skills
• Problem Solving and Critical Thinking/ Analytical Reasoning Skills
• Service Orientation
• Capable of being certified as a skilled professional