Strategic Account Executive - TX or Telecommute (107330212)
Combine two of the fastestgrowing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others.
Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts. Acts as outwardfacing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts. Builds relationships with employer/group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and daytoday service delivery. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs. This function includes employees who are in dedicated onsite service roles. Jobs in this function may work closely with sales on renewals and upselling, but incumbents do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales. Account management jobs focused primarily on relationship and service management belong in this family; jobs with significant sales responsibilities or salesrelated incentives (including 'OTH' plans) belong in a sales band.
- Reviews the work of others
- Develops innovative approaches
- Sought out as expert
- Serves as a leader/ mentor
Role: Responsible for coordinating activities of multiple internal departments to deliver bestinclass service to our clients. Quarterbacks the account, develops clientspecific trend management strategies. Strategic relationship manager responsible for client revenue retention and growth
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. (TX preferred)
- Relationship Management: Manages assigned accounts with focus on client trend management, strategic plan development and execution, cultivating multilevel client relationships and manages staff (direct and indirect)
- Business Objectives: Accountable for understanding the primary business objectives of the client, developing and managing shared goals, and demonstrating program value to the client
- Contract Management: Maintains a complete understanding of client contract terms including but not limited to the monitoring and reporting of performance guarantees
- Client Retention: Manages client contract renewal activities with the primary goals of retaining client, obtaining multiple year agreements and maintaining or improving profitability
- Performance: Prepares and presents regular client performance reviews, including identification of cost drivers, recommendations for cost savings opportunities, utilization and cost reports
- Client Experience: Responsible for overall satisfaction of the client
- Regulatory: Report any complaint through the established complaint handling process
- Adhere to applicable external/governmental guidelines and requirements (e.g., legal, regulatory) 21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulations, 21 CFR Part 11
- Potential to support complaints and CAPA, audits (internal and external)
- Revise and draft Quality System procedures as needed
- Comply with GxP controls.(i.e. Good Documentation practices)
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of healthcare payer or provider experience, with focus in account management or client services
- 2+ years communicating directly with external clients at the senior leadership level
- 2+ years of experience creating presentations and present to clients at the senior leadership level
- 1+ year of experience reviewing and analyzing data to strategize for future account growth
- Up to 25% travel
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Masters degree
- Experience with medical devices
- Project management experience
- Customer success, digital health strategy, planning experience
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulations, 21 CFR Part 11, including change control and design change
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong administrative and analytical skills
- Works efficiently both independently and as a member of a larger team
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.