SB Sol Key Accounts Strategic Account Executive - Plantation, FL (107849347)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Position in this function develops and maintains favorable relationships with existing clients in order to retain the business. Ensures that organizational goods or services consistently meet client needs. May be responsible for providing sales quotations as well as sustaining and renewing client contracts.
Positions in this function is responsible for reporting to the Director of Client Services. Receives minimum supervision, works within established standards. While this is an internal, in office role, the need to be in the field may transpire. The expectation is all external activity be documented in our systems with indication to the department supervisors with as much advance notice as possible.
- Works with team members at all levels to ensure client satisfaction. Proactively addresses client issues, and immediately addresses matters impacting customer satisfaction as they arise
- Fosters and manages overall relationship with clients ensuring retention of book of business and high satisfaction
- Attend and present at external customer meetings (when necessary) and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities including renewal presentations and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential
- Organize assigned book of business with a dialing list that is 120 days in advance of renewal to reach out to contacts and coordinate strategic renewal
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Functional Responsibiltiy:
- Maintains a large block-of-business of nearly current clients and is focused on increasing revenue within those client accounts
- Increase revenue by 10%
- Maintain a 90% client retention rate
- Recognize cross sell opportunity to add, suggest, implement respective products
- Decision Making/Accountability:
- Company growth is dependent on this position. We heavily rely on each other to respond to group and contact needs. Consistent attendance is required of this role with consideration of limited availability to PTO based on client need and department allowances
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. With the ability to determine group performance (L/R) and weigh profitability and partnerships in decision making
- Team Player
- Communicating with impact
- Account Management
- Results focused
- Planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional/Technical knowledge
- Customer focus
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or 3+ years equivalent experience
- FL License - 0215 (Health, Life & Variably Annuity) or 0240 (Health Only) or able to obtain within first 90 days
- 3+ years of sales experience in the healthcare benefits, enrollment platforms or a related-industry role
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Willingness to travel within the tri-county area (25% - 45% of the time) in the South FL market
- Lives within a commutable distance from Plantation, FL
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- NY - Life/Accident and Health License
- Customer-Service experience
- Proven ability to hold a business conversation and relationship-building experience
- Solid understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.