Account Executive - Telecommute in East Pennsylvania & Delaware (99174288)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We believe in making a difference on a scale you couldn't imagine. That's us in a nutshell. As an Account Executive, you'll work with an elite team to promote health care sales and market products through a defined list of agents and brokers. You'll help write the history of UnitedHealthcare and UnitedHealth Group and help heal the health care system. This is your opportunity to make a difference and with the resources and support of a Fortune 6 industry leader do your life's best work.SM
If you are located in East Pennsylvania or Delaware, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Identify potential health care business customers.
- Develop business relationships with agents and/or brokers in order to increase sales.
- Promote sales of health care products to employers with 101 to 5,000 eligible employees, through brokers and consultants. This includes educating and keeping brokers up to date on products and pricing, evaluating and discussing with brokers, developing recommendations on which products to market against competing product.
The toughest part of this job? Working through ambiguity as you build relationship with some of our most focused and intense business leaders. We operate a complex, matrixed business and you'll need to earn credibility within a demanding business environment. You'll be expected to use your solid knowledge of competitive products and strong convictions to help small businesses.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Sales insurance license maintained as required by state law.
- 5+ years of experience in sales in the healthcare industry required, selling HMO, POS, PPO and ancillary products.
- Knowledge and understanding of underwriting, financial and analytical details.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Healthcare, HMO, POS, PPO, Ancillary, sales, underwriting, sales insurance, healthcare insurance sales, insurance sales, dental sales, medical sales, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote, Philadelphia, PA, West Chester, PA, Allentown, PA, Newark, DE, Wilmington, DE, East Pennsylvania, Delaware