Associate Strategic Client Executive, UHC Global - Telecommute (99093511)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Associate Strategic Client Executive, UHC Global will work to grow and retain membership for UHC Global. The person in this role has responsibility for managing and growing his/her book of business. The case load is higher and has less complexity. This person may have a coach assigned to them and will work closely with the coach, as well as their RVP as needed.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Establishes and maintains strong professional and personal relationships with customers and consultants presenting a positive image of UHC Global
- Develops and manages ongoing relationships and service delivery to clients
- Delivers growth and ensures retention of the book of business across all lines of business (e.g., insurance, risk, assistance, travel and medical)
- Secures new business within book of business (upsell) and may need assistance from manager with strategy and approach
- Creates and executes upon client specific business plans, as appropriate
- Develops and executes on Executive Briefing Document (EBD) for each client, as appropriate based on client size/revenue and updates at a minimum quarterly
- Develops internal network throughout UHG
- May lead cross functional AMT to deliver superior service to customers, including leading and/or facilitating regular internal AMT calls with action plans and external calls with customers
- Monitor’s client’s medical insurance plan financial performance and leads renewal planning and negotiations to support UHCG profitability objectives
- Participates in broker and consultant meetings
- Leads and facilitates proposals for RFPs on existing business utilizing coach, as appropriate
- Assists and/or leads implementation of new business
- Ensures operations understands client requirements and expectations
- Manages escalated client issues to resolution
- Notifies client of any operational situations (e.g., system outage, strike in a foreign country, etc.) that may impact service
- Leads internal and/or external case reviews, as appropriate, with SME support from appropriate functional areas
- Partners with external vendors in support of clients’ initiatives and programs
- Updates and maintains data integrity of client databases and sales tools on a timely basis (e.g., SFDC)
- Drives client participation to 100% completion of annual customer satisfaction surveys (NPS)
- Understands client's business model. Begins to understand customer market issues including earnings, market conditions, competitors and updates EBD accordingly
- Participates in personal development (MAP Self-Assessment, requests for training, etc.)
- Attends and participates in one-on-ones with manager and assigned coach
- Manages client receivables
- Leads delivery of customer reports with support from business partners, as appropriate
- Models UHG culture
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- License is required
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare sector
- 1+ years of client day-to-day engagement experience
- Basic business financial acumen
- College degree
- 3+ years of global healthcare sector experience
- Sales experience
- UHC product knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient presentation skills
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected bylower 48 law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Strategic Client Executive, Strategic Account Executive, Account Management, Telecommute, WFH, Work From Home, WAH, Work At Home