Executive Producer - Manager of Content Production ( 565126-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon’s in-house Creative Marketing Group is looking for an experienced production leader who is passionate about pushing brands forward and has proven executional expertise. The Executive Producer, Manager of Content Production role will lead and manage all the production needs on select pieces of business including all externally facing live and/or virtual events and keynote presentations. This critical role, reporting into the Managing Director of Integrated Production, will be a key member of the production department and must be able to successfully manage multiple complex productions ranging from traditional video content to complex XR activations and everything in between. The Executive Producer, Manager of Content Production must be a proven production leader and be comfortable working across different lines of business and being a face of the production team to our marketing and business partners. This role will also be tasked with helping to carry the Creative Marketing Group’s creative vision all the way through the production while at the same time balancing the complex needs of the Business.
- Lead production on all externally-facing live and/or virtual Keynotes and Events.
- Produce individual high-profile projects in addition to overseeing other projects.
- Manage the day-to-day production needs and overall production vision for select pieces of business.
- Negotiate complex vendor and talent contracts.
- Manage multiple complex integrated productions from concept through completion; create an "overall vision" for the production.
- Interface with our marketing partners and work closely with their teams to ensure needs are met and offer creative solutions for each project.
- Have an overall creative point of view for the specific productions and be able to deliver the CCO and GCD’s vision successfully.
- Work closely with sourcing, finance and legal departments to maintain current processes and help create more efficient new ones.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of experience in agency/brand production, production company or equivalent roles.
- Experience with modern digital and video production, equipment and processes, including experience with multiple video formats and delivery platforms.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Experience producing Keynotes and other live or virtual events is preferred.
- Detail oriented with observational and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Time management, flexibility and organizational skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.