Sales Executive Manager - Intelligent Automation (38266)
- Leading business development efforts outside of core accounts for the Intelligent Automation practice
- Working closely with Principals, Partners, Managing Directors and other Sales Executives across Analytics & Cognitive, Tax, Audit, and Advisory, Industry and Account teams to identify new opportunities related to the creation of Intelligent Automation solutions for organizations. This work will include selling services related to the strategy, implementation and ongoing maintenance of RPA and related AI solutions to drive end-to-end process automations for new and existing clients
- Client facing lead on sales pursuits from opportunity identification and qualification through close
- Working hand in hand with the Sales Executive Senior Manager to execute the practice's strategic sales and marketing priorities, maintain a healthy Intelligent Automation sales pipeline and report progress to service line leaders
- Understanding market segmentation of target clients and potential fit with relevant business processes, technology platforms, market offerings and ecosystems
- Maintaining client relationships from strategic projects through execution of sales programs
- Being the central point of contact on coordinating across multiple service lines during the sales process
- Identifying opportunities (sole source/up for bid) and bring it to the business (functional) partners, evaluate opportunity alignment with client strategy
- Leading the pursuit process, RFP responses, etc.
- Developing targeted plans with Intelligent Automation Sector leaders to infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Developing an understanding of Deloitte Consulting's portfolios and offerings, as well as cross-firm integrated offerings, to be conversant in our capabilities
- Develop business relationships with senior client executives
- Teamwork, fostering relationships, and developing consensus across teams
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of consulting and/or selling consulting related services to complex clients
- Strong sales management knowledge and/or experience
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Ability to work as a team player
- Experienced with a complex pursuit process, proposal development and oral presentations that win new business
- Ability to work in a multi-layered matrix organization serving many leaders
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid communication skills
- Good knowledge of actuarial competition and solutions in the marketplace
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.