Capture Executive Technical Response Architect, Sr Manager 1 (45792)
- Brainstorming Operate solutions with pursuit teams to provide experience-based advice with the ability to drive strategy and solutions that result in a winning proposal
- Working closely with internal product and technology teams to identify and mitigate product/functionality gaps required to deliver a solution
- Utilizing Deloitte's position as a trusted advisor to strengthen existing programs: Identify solution roadmaps to improve current customer capabilities; Leverage innovative thinking, thought leadership, and knowledge of technology and solutions to enhance current offerings
- Leading the design and development of key solution artifacts including technical volumes, architecture documents, concepts of operations, and standard operating model documents; contributing to Deloitte's repository of leading practices
- Adjusting to shifting priorities, stringent deadlines, last minute requirements, and frequent evening/weekend hours to accomplish tasks within non-negotiable client deadlines
- As the central integration point for solution development, you will: Evaluate the technical solicitation requirements; Manage a timely process by meeting or exceeding all deadlines; Work with the technical teams to develop content that is clear, effective, and consistent
- Minimum 8+ years' experience working in technical management and delivery expertise for one (1) of three (3) of the following: Federal Defense, Federal Health, or Federal Civilian
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in proposal development for Federal solicitations over $100 million and analyzing / understanding solicitation requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with preferred concentration in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering, or other STEM disciplines
- Approximately 5-8 years of experience in three (3) of the following project areas, with expertise in at least one (1): networking, software/systems/application development, hardware engineering, operations, system architecture, cloud architecture, data architecture, cyber security, ITIL framework, agile development, DevSecOps, data analytics, robotics & AI development, omni-channel contact center development
- Strong technical breadth and depth in support of the government markets; solution architecture, implementation, operations, and modernization; and contract performance with demonstrated technical leadership and customer relationship building
- Ability to work with various technology partners, facilitate technology solutioning sessions, and work towards progressing the technology partnership status.
- Ability to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with customers and senior management, positively influencing outcomes.
- Understands competitor/teammate technology offerings
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Experience as a solution architect and/or technical volume lead on pursuits and proposals
- Experience in public speaking and presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Direct experience leading complex solutions development for Assisted Acquisition Service (e.g., FEDSIM, GSA Regional, etc.) captures and driving proposal submissions or Leading self-scoring Capture efforts.
- IT Certifications (cloud, Microsoft, ITILv4) or PMP a plus
- Experience developing solutions involving data sciences, artificial intelligence, or robotic processing
- Experience developing or managing DevOps solutions that rely on cloud-based infrastructure
- Active security clearance
- Training in formal capture/proposal methodologies with knowledge and experience in industry-wide best practices in proposal management
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal government procurement regulations and practices (including FAR and DFAR)
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering, or other STEM disciplines a plus