Senior Manager, Government Public Services, Client Relationship Executive - Federal Transportation (57120)
- Drive relationship based sales efforts across the breadth of a client's organizations and functions
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to solve our clients most demanding challenges
- Establish and build relationships with key executives to generate and develop ideas, pursue opportunities and close sales
- Identify, build and strengthen relationships with key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
- Assist the account team with qualifying, pursuing, tracking and closing opportunities
- Play a leadership role in business development pursuits and an oversight role in the development of proposal submissions
- Gain familiarity of and coordinate the efforts of Deloitte's cross-disciplinary teams to address our client's needs
- Work closely with Deloitte's Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP), Lead Business Partner (LBP), Client Account Managers (CAMs) to ensure that the client business and financial plan is developed, monitored and that pursuit processes are consistently executed across the account
- Identify and build "greenfield" client relationships, leveraging personal, professional and Firm networks
- Provide account and pursuit teams with deep knowledge of the client's engagement history, culture, organizational structure, competitive landscape and differentiators from the client's perspective
- Develop and utilize broad understanding of Deloitte's service offerings and POVs to identify and co-develop holistic, tailored solutions to address client needs
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach.
We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public-sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Government marketplace.
The GPS Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years' experience as a relationship and/or business development manager serving Federal Government clients
- 8+ years' experience with strong professional services sales management knowledge
- 5 years' experience with a proven track record of captures and sales with working knowledge of U.S. Department of Transportation's bureaus (e.g., FAA, FMCSA, FRA, FHWA, OST), Amtrak, and independent transportation agencies such as the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), Surface Transportation Board (STB), etc.
- Facilitating teams in making go/no-go and bid/no-bid decisions
- Leading the development of capture strategies and overseeing the execution of capture strategies
- Working knowledge of competitive and teaming landscape; proven ability to assemble teams, teaming relationships; awareness of and demonstrated ability to team with industry alliance partners (e.g., AWS, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Appian, etc.)
- Expertise in driving call plans and developing value propositions
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Demonstrable ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework (i.e., working effectively with Lead Client Service Partners, Offering/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals)
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in client pursuits
- Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals
- Travel up to 10% (while travel of up to 10% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Master's Degree
- Knowledge/Experience in the Federal Contracting environment (Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS))