Senior Executive Recruiter ( 595167-1O )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You will serve as a talent advisor to our senior leadership team as you design and deliver on strategic talent acquisition initiatives to drive our business forward. Your approach to hiring will demonstrate our belief that people are our most valued asset. The people you attract will be executive leaders that will continue to make Verizon a cutting-edge 5G tech pioneer as well as an amazing place to work.
- Facilitating and executing the full life cycle recruitment process for technical functions including Security, Global Technologies Services and our Network team (engineering, operations, planning, etc.)
- Utilizing market expertise and business insight to direct and influence client’s talent strategy.
- Engaging and managing any external agency relationships and/or industry specific organizations involved in supporting your client group.
- Advising senior leaders and influencing high visibility, complex hiring initiatives.
- Facilitating complex negotiations and strategies involving multiple factors.
- Leveraging established, well-defined networks and pre-existing industry connections to identify potential candidates with a focus on proactive recruitment.
- Ensuring compliance with recruiting processes and recruiting KPI’s.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
Utilizing your industry expertise and market insight you’ll be able to influence senior leaders and partner in strategic workforce planning. You’ll leverage your broad network to identify diverse talent to meet the needs of the business. You will serve as a strategic consultant to your client and partner to bring great talent to their organization.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Executive recruiting experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Six or more years of executive recruiting experience supporting commercial functions.
- Industry and market knowledge and an established candidate network in the technology or telecom field.
- Experience with complex benefit and salary negotiations.
- Skilled in presenting compelling talent acquisition and workforce planning recommendations to Senior Leaders.
- Background in utilizing a variety of sourcing techniques and tools to attract passive candidates.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).