Executive Coordinator (92872)
- Deliver exceptional administrative support and customer service in a co-located, team-based environment; adapt methods and behaviors to effectively engage and accommodate client styles and preferences.
- Responsible and accountable for managing work and projects, demonstrating management and leadership abilities to maintain momentum and move work forward intuitively.
- Accurately and proactively assess requirements for each project/request. Communicate effectively with requestors and service providers at all times, addressing questions or issues promptly and professionally.
- Coordinate work with other national and local resource teams virtually and in person. Develop an understanding of Deloitte's network of business support services in order to delegate work requests and partner with other national and local teams as appropriate to deliver work effectively.
- Compose and edit documents and collaborate with appropriate business services teams as needed to format, edit, proofread and coordinate printing for presentations, proposals and other client deliverables according to Deloitte brand standards.
- Manage time and expense activities to proactively research, enter and submit on behalf of PPMDs.
- Provide Outlook email and calendar support on behalf of PPMDs. Monitor and respond to email based on PPMDs' preferences and communication style. Responsible for calendar meeting scheduling, including identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Proactively manage PPMDs' domestic and international travel needs, understanding travel preferences and monitoring flights.
- On a regular basis, manage sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with a high level of discretion.
Collaborative teaming expectations
- Coordinate and provide administrative support as a team for a collective group of clients by applying technical skills and knowledge to use business applications, tools and processes to effectively share and complete work in a seamless, efficient manner.
- Promote a teaming culture with shared goals and responsibilities; leverage strengths, specialized skills and diverse perspectives to help create a high-performing team.
- Build positive and productive relationships with PPMD clients and engagement teams, leadership and peers, and Deloitte professionals in all functions at all levels.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate time and working hours to accommodate the collective group of client requests and schedules; demonstrate exceptional judgment to adjust and flex hours, and address requests with a sense of urgency.
- Gain and apply knowledge of Deloitte's policy and procedures, including brand standards to offer quality support and accurate guidance to the collective group of clients.
- Experience that demonstrates strong communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply advanced MS Office knowledge, as well as variety of internal custom business applications (training will be provided).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with knowledge of proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Preferred experience supporting executives in a large/matrixed corporate environment, relevant customer service experience, or any relevant educational background.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or any time in the future.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact in person and virtually with internal and external clients at all levels. Communicates with a positive, "can-do" attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Attentive listener. Able to use tact and diplomacy in all communications.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and effectively multi-task and be flexible in a changing and evolving environment. Detail-oriented and quality conscious.
- Superior organizational skills and proactive in anticipating business needs; able to identify and contribute to developing efficient process and workflow methods.
- Critical and innovative thinker who is able to navigate gray areas, anticipate problems, formulate solutions and act accordingly.
- Motivated to learn and develop new skills. Able to learn quickly and apply new skills.