Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sales Executive - Dell Alliance (94423)
Are you a sales professional that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant marketplace experience, and demonstrated sales expertise and success? If so, Deloitte Services LLP is looking for a top-performing technology Sales Executive to focus on selling Cyber solutions aligned to the Dell Alliance relationship.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for developing qualified pipeline, and closing deals involving Deloitte's Cyber Recovery Services along with other Cyber offerings that align with the Dell relationship. Key responsibilities of the job are to -
• Drive demand for Deloitte Cyber Recovery Services across functions by engaging client executives, account team leaders and service line practitioners
• Devise and execute sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding sales goals
• Prospect, target, and build pipeline with prospective clients
• Develop credibility and relationships with account teams and clients
• Advise and educate account team leaders on pursuit strategies, win themes, solution architecture, commercial models and technology ecosystem partners
• Engage with industry and sector leaders to develop market strategies and solutions that will position Deloitte as preferred service provider for Dell Security technology
• Develop and execute joint sales strategies with primary ecosystem partners at the account level in coordination with account leaders and alliance team members
• Identify and refer technology resell opportunities
• Connect Subject Matter Specialists to pursuits and engage them in positioning and proposing solutions
• Work with the Pursuit and Sales Effectiveness teams to create and execute sales campaigns
• Assist in facilitating labs
• Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and "own" the sale
• 2+ year successful track record selling professional services
• Working knowledge of the Dell technology landscape and marketplace
• Competent at engaging and developing business with alliance / ecosystems partners
• Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
• Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing large client relationships
• Track record of business relationships with senior client executives
• Ability to work as a team player and solution catalyst
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Demonstrated leadership expertise
• Proven expertise in leading complex a sales process
• Ability to craft sophisticated solutions with creative value propositions and economic models
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional executive presence and business acumen
• Team facilitation skills
• An ability for gaining access and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
• Experience developing and executing strategic and tactical plans to realize sales objectives
• Travel up to 50%
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience
• Knowledge of the Integrated Risk Management market