Sr. Solutions Sales Executive - Telecommute (107081745)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Sr. Solutions Sales Executive is a unique and highly interactive position within Health Plan Market. This critical role will be responsible for developing and closing product and service opportunities to increase Health Plan Operations and Administration Efficiencies (OAE) by providing leading payment technology and service solutions for their members. This position is responsible for providing all aspects of business development and support for health plan product development and new business sales.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Ability to open and mature business within all health plans
- Revenue centric direct sales growth executive able to take personal responsibility for building Optum’s portfolio of solutions with a health plan aligned with client's brand while maintaining the highest levels of client delivery satisfaction
- Devise and articulate a unique and compelling value proposition in partnership with business SME’s and leaders, so that customer decision-makers clearly grasp the short and long - term business and financial value of a relationship
- Ability to build active relationship selling across internal organization, delivery, consulting, senior management, operations - units, external vendors / partners, third-party advisors etc.
- Build a sales strategy and be able to lead RFP's, RFI's and RFQ's for new and existing clients
- Maintain senior level client relationships at existing clients while exploring all up - selling and consulting business opportunities
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets, prepare accurate pipeline activity reports
- Identify potential leads independently (or with others) through networking, maturing relationships, trade shows, public speaking and / or other sources in the assigned markets
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent sales opportunities
- Ability to maintain new name and add-on business while maintaining solid profit and delivery margins
- Deal and contract management; develop and negotiate contracts; and understanding of financial models
- Analyze market trends, implications and develop strategies while maintaining tactical sales targets
- Work closely with all internal client stakeholders: delivery, sales management, operations, legal in the pursuit of client satisfaction and delivery profitability
- Stay up to date on all market trends and competitor intelligence
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales or client management experience with a focus on payers preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Sales Force
- Ability to work across a large and complex matrix of stakeholders, coupled with the ability to thrive in an environment of change and fluctuating priorities
- Ability to travel up to 50% upon business
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $113,500 to $218,100. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $113,500 to $218,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected bylower 48 law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.