Solutions Sales Executive - Telecommute (107451237)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Solutions Sales Executive is responsible, along with other account handlers, for assigned clients. We are currently hiring for two Sales Executives to join our team. One opening will be assigned to our Growth Markets territories, which include life sciences, physician, IT and payer organizations and the other Sales Executive will be assigned to our Provider Markets.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges. Washington, D.C. preferred, 50% Travel.
- Prospect and build new business within an assigned territory; acquire new clients successfully and negotiate to expand memberships for existing clients
- Build relationships by meeting with senior executives (CEO, CFO, CMO, etc.) to discuss their strategic and operational challenges, present best practice solutions, and effectively sell the vision of Advisory Board’s memberships
- Conduct consultative one-on-one onsite presentations to educate prospective members on our services.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals through management of a sales pipeline with pursuits in various stages of the evaluation process
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors
- Provide insights from marketing visits to inform future research initiatives and new product development inquiries
- Manage team member to goals, provide formal feedback, and guidance on professional development
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 4+ years of equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of post-undergrad experience in at least two of the following:
- Presentation experience - client presentations, facilitating discussions
- Experience in Sales, Client Management, and/or the equivalent
- Teaching experience - breaking down complex or abstract ideas into simpler concepts
- Willingness to travel domestically at least 50% (when travel resumes)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Healthcare experience in the following areas:
- Life Sciences
- Direct revenue-generating experience - track record of successful sales/ownership over a personal revenue target
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Ability to conduct presentations and facilitate group discussions
- Proven negotiation and persuasion skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $60,000 to $115,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $65,000 to $130,000. Role is also eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.