Collaboration Sales Executive - BlueJeans SaaS Solutions ( 603747-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Growth is the goal as we build out the BlueJeans by Verizon Enterprise organization! The Mid-Market Solutions Specialist will be chartered with driving the adoption of the BlueJeans technology into and within new Mid-Market clients while further expanding adoption across existing clients and leveraging Partners, Sales Engineering, Professional Services and Customer Success resources for success.
- Clearly selling and articulating the value add of BlueJeans products.
- Expanding relationships with current enterprise clients, while leveraging your business knowledge, to expand and even upgrade the BlueJeans technology throughout their organization(s).
- Driving Sales & Adoption of the BlueJeans technology with new clients.
- Achieve Quota and drive performance to exceed quota.
- Selling across Executive level and across different LOB decision makers that include IT, HR, Marketing, Engineering etc.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline within Salesforce.com with good history of account activity and contact engagement.
- Leverage best practices of MEDDIC sales methodology or other solution selling skills to qualify and progress opportunities in a timely fashion towards successful resolution.
- Leverage expertise and network within the enterprise sector to develop and implement an annual territory plan and account plan to hit target quotas.
- Consultative selling by asking questions and understanding the clients' needs and how the BlueJeans technology can solve those needs.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Proven record of exceeding quota selling software and related solutions into Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Four or more years of experience in B2B direct Sales with a strong understanding of Technology offerings.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Multi-thread sales experience selling into large mid-market accounts.
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes, including experience building cost justification plans to close enterprise business deals.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.