Executive Administrative Assistant - Hybrid in Eden Prairie, MN
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
We are searching for a highly qualified Executive Administrative Assistant to provide support for our OptumHealth Services CFO and their broader team members as needed. As a member of the administrative team, this position is responsible for maintaining calendars, planning/coordinating meetings printing/copying, travel arrangements, expense reporting. The Executive Administrative Assistant will also have responsibilities for equipment ordering and set-up, software and office supply purchases and new hire onboarding/off boarding as needed.
This is a complex, fast pace working environment that requires an individual who is flexible, can multitask with attention to detail, is self-motivated and has excellent organization skills.
- Provide administrative support in a manner consistent with the highest level of performance and professionalism
- Maintain and update calendars that are constantly changing with many competing priorities
- Fielding all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most urgent and sensitive matters and meetings, communicating with all parties, and ensuring that meetings are set up for success
- Provide meeting logistics support including scheduling, coordinating with remote participants, material preparation, ensure audio visual and telecom needs are met, record minutes from meetings provide post meeting materials and distribution to attendees
- Meet frequently with leaders for proactive meeting support including preparations before critical meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements and provide organized resources (itineraries, agendas, meeting materials) for upcoming leader travel and meetings
- Use various software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio to prepare presentations, reports, agendas, and other communications
- Maintain and distribute lists as needed (e.g., organization charts, email distribution list, contacts)
- Work effectively as an integral member of a team of administrative professionals
- Assist with requests for hardware, software applications and supplies within department standards and company procedures to meet business priorities
- Support ad hoc request as determined by executives
- Preference will be to work out of our Eden Prairie, MN office with potential flexibility to work remotely at times
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting C-Suite level Executives
- Experience creating and submitting expense reports and putting together PowerPoint presentations and slides for executive meetings
- Advanced experience in Outlook for complex calendar management, scheduling complex meetings and scheduling travel
- Experience working in a fast-paced matrix organization
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- College degree
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.