Executive Administrative Assistant ( R-00090501 )
The NISC IV program is hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Federal Aviation’s Office of Quality, Integration and Executive Services (AQS) function.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work collaboratively with internal and external staff to provide Executive Administrative program support to include the following:
- Provides direct assistance to the Associate Administrator and Deputy Associate Administrator.
- Manages access to the executive, maintains and modifies executive schedule.
- Supports Leaderships’ calendars and serves as liaison between various levels of management
- Handles confidential business matters and maintains smooth operation of office when the executive is unavailable.
- Typically responsible for the release of a variety of complex communications that affect the entire organization
- Works independently on assignments related to program and process matters.
- Carefully records proceedings, action items, and decisions, and generates a polished record of the meeting for executive distribution.
- Provides recommendations, resolutions, and updates to office records, databases, and files for assigned programs.
- Compiles and consolidates data from various sources into meaningful documents/reports that will be utilized by key divisional decision makers.
- Assist staff with the preparation of office reporting requirements.
- Supports various staffing efforts as assigned.
- Process purchase requests, obtains quotes, compare prices and prepare purchase documents.
- Analyzes budgeting and accounting reports for the purpose of maintaining expenditure controls.
- Processes Concur expenses and manages P-Card transactions.
- May serve as POC for the internal communication site, coordinating relevant communications across program and the Leidos entity.
- Assists other project management staff with administrative tasks, including drafting and editing of letters and correspondence, updating internal documents and logs, scanning documents, coordinating travel arrangements, creating and printing business cards, and shipping materials.
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Problems are unclear and may require understanding of a broader set of issues, and may be difficult.
- Develops solutions to problems and issues that are unclear and require thorough analyses and understanding of domain knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills are required to manage various requests and document tracking.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with internal and client project team members
- High School Diploma and minimum of 5+ years professional experience in government front office environments.
- Must possess interpersonal skills that work effectively with executives, project management staff, functional staff, and customers often under significant time constraints.
- Significant experience, application and knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.