Enterprise Sales Executive -SI Joint GTM Partnership
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The primary purpose of the role is to drive SI Joint GTM opportunities to closure. To be successful you will need to help develop an account closure plan and manage various stakeholders and resources from both Verizon and SI to ensure a successful and timely win. These SI joining GTM opportunities will enable new business transformation for our customers while generating revenue and adoption for Verizon private networks, 5G, FWA, MEC, and NaaS.
- Winning/closing SI Joint GTM opportunities/deals and driving team success.
- Once an opportunity is qualified, taking the lead to develop an account close plan to ensure successful and timely win (i.e., meeting management, aligning stakeholders, management of deliverables, and objectives).
- Driving account / opportunity close plan managing the timely execution of milestones and timelines.
- As needed, identifying, removing, and/or escalating obstacles / challenges to drive timely execution and achieve deal closure.
- Understanding enterprise business transformation selling and the technologies associated with such a solution, including ERP software, 5G, private networks, edge compute, professional, and managed services.
Where you’ll be working:
NY/NJ/CA/CO are the preferred locations but are not necessary. This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
This is primarily a partner and customer-facing solution BD role, and as such you will require excellent relationship management skills and a proven track record in developing trusted business relationships with decision makers up to boardroom/C-level.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Successful experience in a sales quota carrying position.
- Prior experience in Enterprise sales.
- Experience in transformational ICT sales (i.e., software defined networking, unified communications, managed network services, cloud services and digital security).
- A willingness to travel.
- A valid driver’s license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Highly-developed interpersonal and client-facing skills.
- Highly-developed analytical skills.
- An advanced understanding of business development lifecycles and associated best practice methodology.
- A strong detail orientation.
- An entrepreneurial spirit or background.
- Ability to understand the changing dynamics of a client opportunity and the teams that are required to win the opportunity.
- The ability to bring these teams together and drive a productive, collaborative and successful account/opportunity execution plan.
- The ability to influence and motivate others to achieve timely success and associated milestones.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.