Client Executive VEC-VCG Channel Management
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Join Verizon as we continue to expand our industry-leading network to improve the ways people, businesses, and things connect. Verizon is positioned to lead the “Fourth Industrial Revolution” (4IR) with the emergence of technologies like our best-in-class 5G network and the Internet of Things (IoT) to impact a wide variety of industries such as healthcare, education, manufacturing, public safety, government, and many others. We are in the midst of historic breakthroughs in connectivity and mobility to blend the physical and the digital through cutting-edge technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, nanotechnologies, 3D printing, wearables, and advanced robotics. As part of this team, you will play a critical role in our network transformation through building a unified network across all lines of business and maintaining the technology that keeps millions of our customers connected.
You will serve as an Account Manager to approximately 200 multi-dwelling unit (MDU) communities. You will be accountable for sales results and mitigating disconnects in your assigned module. You will be responsible for analyzing data and strategically planning marketing activities to drive sales. You will be coordinating events with property professionals and our vendors. You will partner with cross-functional teams, to resolve customer escalations.
- In the field at MDUs four days per week.
- Building and maintaining relationships with property staff.
- Overseeing two-to-three vendor sales agents.
- Creating marketing plans to increase sales.
- Pulling sales data from Verizon systems.
- Updating documents in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets.
Physical requirements of the job may include, but are not limited to: lifting and carrying objects weighing up to approximately 30 pounds.
Where you’ll be working:
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You are energized by the challenge of working through difficult situations and finding positive outcomes. You defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer’s concerns. You enjoy gathering information, understanding the facts of a situation, and like problem solving. You are flexible, dependable and work well on a team and well as independently.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Reliable transportation.
- Willingness to travel 51%-75% within the territory.
- Willingness to transport and set up Verizon marketing materials for events.
- Valid driver’s license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with Fios and wireless sales and ability to motivate others to sell.
- Experience with systems, including Optix, AMDB, BDMS, OBIEE and VZAI.
- Knowledge of multi-dwelling housing industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.