Executive Director, Reblozyl COMMANDS & LCM Marketing
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Join us as we expand our cutting edge Hematology marketing organization. We have an opening for an Executive Director, Reblozyl COMMANDS & LCM Marketing, this role will report directly to the Vice President US Reblozyl Marketing. This role will be responsible for leading strategic planning of new indications for Reblozyl, initially focused on the expansion into 1st line MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndrome, subject to FDA approval of COMMANDS trial) and then other indications including Mylofibrosis (MF).This individual will lead the prelaunch planning, market sizing, opportunity analysis and mitigations strategies of the near term launches and manage 1 Director. Close collaboration with WW and matrix colleagues to develop robust plans will be required, in addition to close co-ordination with HCP team to allow smooth transition of strategic execution.
This person will be responsible for leading and delivering launch strategies, brand and functional plans within the matrix the organization. This individual will need to effectively work effectively across the Matrix organization and WW to deliver high quality strategies to drive brand performance & LCM efforts. This role will also be responsible for presenting /preparing for business updates and special projects to executive leadership including US Hematology Launch office (HLO), CEO updates and Joint Commerical Committee (JCC with Merck alliance) on launch readiness.
- Lead the Reblozyl Launch team by providing strategic direction of new indications & life cycle management initiatives for Reblozyl
- Lead and partner with VAP functions to manage B2B, GPOs and networks short and long-term brand engagement strategies for physician network, health provider systems and stakeholder channels.
- Partner with BIA and market research to provide strategic input for launches driven by internal/external customer insights
- Partner with the Director HCP Marketing, HCP Education & Patient Marketing to develop strong plans for launch success and to transition strategic execution.
- Partner with the VP of sales to define GTM for new launches
- Strategically evaluates the need for new resources to address a customer need, in line with brand strategic imperatives.
- Staff, develop and manage team performance.
- Provide business updates to executive leadership.
Qualifications & Experience
- 7-10 years of pharmaceutical experience with a background in marketing, and/or sales and market access.
- Demonstrated track record managing a brand as a pharmaceutical marketer.
- Track record for driving brand performance through collaboration and strategic thinking.
- Strong communication skills to provide expectations and strategic vision for other functions.
- Initiative, creativity, and ability to work effectively in a complex, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated learning agility and ability manage multiple tasks.
- Track record for driving results by staffing, building and managing teams.
- Proven team player with ability to navigate and collaborate cross functionally.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.