Sr Client Executive-Business Sales
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
You'll be on the front lines in the hunt for new medium to large sized business customers, helping them run more efficiently and securely, so they can achieve their business goals. You'll use your consulting skills to identify customer challenges and provide our products and services to help them. You'll use your drive and expertise to develop and deliver our solutions that won't just satisfy our clients, but delight them. Because here, we make it easy for customers to do business with us, by listening, anticipating, and responding to their needs.
- Developing new business and new high-level client relationships.
- Identifying and pursuing new sales leads.
- Understanding client needs and tailoring custom solutions through consultative selling.
- Helping our customers fall in love with our products and services.
- Closing sales and agreements.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners from sale through implementation.
- Streamlining processes and effectively leading sales activities and forecasting.
- Handling client and internal expectations.
- Being the specialist on our business offerings and knowing what the competition is doing.
What we're looking for...
You're the type of person who sees the big picture and looks to make the biggest impact possible. You're comfortable working and presenting with all types of people, and they listen to you-and you know how to translate the benefits of technology into easy to understand business language. You have an intense drive to succeed, and help others around you to be at their best as well. You know your success depends upon your client's success.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 50% of the time.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience in a sales acquisition role.
- Experience in selling complex technical solutions and/or systems integration sales. Ideally, strategic solutions.
- Experience in meeting challenging sales goals.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and deals under tight timelines.
- Experience in cultivating strong trusting customer relationships at executive levels.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York work location, the compensation range for this position is between $92,000.00 and $172,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.