Oracle Business Delivery Executive
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Senior Sales Executive will be selling Oracle consulting services. Your primary role will be the selling and capturing of Oracle Cloud deals. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of Oracle Cloud (ERP, SCM, HCM or OCI) and their current deployment across markets like Financial Services, Manufacturing, Distribution and Public Sector. The candidate should have market awareness relationships across multiple subcontracting firms in the Oracle Cloud consulting ecosystem.
In this role, you will drive pipeline and value proposition. You must have experience selling services for Oracle Cloud applications and have relationships with the Oracle sales organization both on the Technology and Application lines of business. In addition, you must have C-Level relationships with Oracle Top Enterprise Accounts and experience managing a territory, with quota over achievement. Experience should also include selling large multi million dollar, complex Services engagements for Oracle Cloud Consulting Services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Oracle applications sales organization to identify opportunities
- Working with the IBM sales organization to position Oracle based solutions and identify opportunities
- Qualifying consulting service opportunities
- Developing a sales strategy for active opportunities
- Developing a Territory Plan for focused markets
- Working on proposals and client presentations including win themes, messaging, differentiators, executive summary, representing the voice of the client
- Engaging the appropriate IBM resources and subject matter experts and work to differentiate IBM in the sales process
- Working collaboratively with Oracle partners and other brands/organizations within IBM
- Focusing on hunting/finding leads, qualifying the leads, establishing win themes/differentiation for IBM, and establishing/improving client relationships, specifically for the Oracle practice
- Your focus will be on hunting/finding leads, qualifying the leads, establishing win themes/differentiation for IBM, establishing/improving client relationships and driving deals to closure.
Be part of a team that is delivering exceptional value by bridging technology and expertise. Collaborate with extraordinary, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years experience in identifying and selling services for Oracle Cloud application(s) and Infrastructure (OCI)
- At least 3 years experience working with the Oracle sales organization
- At least 3 years experience in strategic selling, which includes crafting and presenting a value proposition, including a client-specific solution (solution elements include benefits, roadmap, solution approach, project plan, timelines and resource requirements)
- At least 5 years of experience in the Oracle market and ecosystem
- At least 5 years experience with Oracle ERP / SCM or HCM or OCI Consulting Sales
- 10 years’ experience in a Management Consultancy environment.
- Extensive experience in a technology sales environment.
- Proven business development track record.
- Track record of success in a multi-stakeholder environment and experience of large-scale business transformation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across a diverse set of platforms, with ability to communicate information-intensive and complex interactions in plain language.
- Experience working within a highly matrixed organization and able to influence and drive change in such an environment.
- Capability to effectively engage and communicate with senior executives, senior managers, and middle management.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in identifying and selling services for Oracle application(s)
- At least 5 years experience working with the Oracle sales organization
- At least 5 years experience in strategic selling, which includes crafting and presenting a value proposition, including a client-specific solution (solution elements include benefits, roadmap, solution approach, project plan, timelines, and resource requirements)
- At least 5 years of experience in driving C Suite or Director and above Client conversations around Oracle products
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
This position is eligible for participation in an IBM Sales Incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change. The compensation range listed for this position is the IBM Reference Salary that is used when you are not actively participating in a sales plan. Your actual base pay plus incentive opportunity will be determined by the Incentive Plan assigned to you.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM