Client Executive RSS-VCG Channel Management
- Leading a team by establishing relationships to drive channel growth and customer satisfaction.
- Expanding sales of wireless and 5G Home offerings via agents and third-party relationships.
- Educating agents and our partners on best practices for success.
- Analyzing market factors and coming up with the best offers for each market and agent.
- Developing regional programs and supporting product launches through alternate channels.
- Evaluating overall and vendor sales performance to improve on our strategies.
What we're looking for...
You like to manage your accounts like you'd run your own business. You respect and learn your partner's culture. You know that your success depends on driving team success. You seek and value the diverse perspectives of others because you know that's how you all achieve your mutual goals. Consultative selling comes naturally as you are curious about customer challenges and seek to help solve them. You love to teach others to be their best and to create programs that others can execute to achieve great results. The way you present and socialize ideas inspires them.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in sales and management leading a sales team.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 75% of the time.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Experience in managing complex projects with internal and external team members.
- Experience in setting direction, influencing and managing internal and external partners to accomplish objectives.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams across all levels of the organization.
- Experience in creating spreadsheets, collecting and analyzing data to make appropriate process/business decisions and recommendations.
- Knowledge of Verizon 5G Home and Wireless Products.
- Experience in communicating effectively with all levels in the organization (e.g., verbal, written and facilitating executive-level presentations).
- Experience in both Verizon Wireless and door to door sales experience.
- Ability to meet individual and/or team sales targets.
- Experience in working with Google's G-suite (e.g., Docs, Sheets) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.