Client Executive -SLED Sales
- Understanding customer needs and recommending innovative solutions.
- Seeking out new growth opportunities and generating new sales leads.
- Writing proposals and responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Providing follow-up training for new customers.
- Leading your sales pipeline and activity with sales management tools.
- Generating forecasting and tracking reports.
- Keeping up with new offerings and market trends through training and your own research.
What we're looking for...
You make it easy for customers to do business with you by building relationships through listening, anticipating and responding to their needs. You understand how technology and services come together to solve business challenges and can explain just how in a way that customers understand. You thrive on closing a big deal but also know that strong follow-through, a sense of urgency, and putting the customer first will get you there. Working with government agencies is a little different-there's a fair amount of red tape-but you take it in stride and deliver outstanding customer service in just the way that works for them.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Outside sales experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Managed large complex accounts and sales.
- Sold to large national or government accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.