Senior Capture Executive I-Government & Public Services (23394)
- Minimum 10+ years combined experience with any of the following: strategic capture, proposal development, solutions development, and/or costing and pricing.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a capture manager developing and leading multiple capture efforts that have won major Federal, State, or Local Government contracts totaling at least $250 million in the last 3 years.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S. security clearance.
- Direct experience leading complex Assisted Acquisition Service (e.g., FEDSIM, GSA Regional, etc.) captures and driving proposal submissions or leading self-scoring Capture efforts.
- Established working relationship with GSA/FEDSIM Group or Sector Leads.
- Business operations/management experience delivering technical or management consulting services or developing solutions for Federal, State, or Local clients is desired.
- Experience with successfully pursuing opportunities specific to Federal civil, health, and defense agencies involving large complex contracts strongly preferred.
- Master's degree in business or technical field preferred.
- Prior experience with structured Capture/Proposal Methodologies.
Travel requirement: 25%
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.