Sales Executive - Transportation Industry (location flexible) (15486)
- Build relationships with key executives, develop/pursue leads and be a trusted advisor to our clients with respect to our repeatable, scalable, and outcome-oriented offerings.
- Pursuing opportunities within the Cargo Transportation sector - including trucking, rail, 3PL and e-commerce providers
- Focus selling services in the areas of strategy, business / operating models, fleet operations, sustainability, customer experience, digital transformation, CHRO services and analytics.
- Sell Cloud Transformations and recognize and pull in adjacent opportunities with Deloitte Tax, Audit, Advisory, etc.
- Pursue Greenfield and white space opportunities
- Target CXOs as the primary buyers and SVP/VPs as the primary users of Deloitte services
- Support direct marketing campaigns and industry eminence events including following up on resulting leads
- Identify opportunities and assist practitioners with qualifying, and winning opportunities
- Create strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte LLP, and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Work with the practitioners and delivery groups to determine new solution details / approaches and ways to create awareness in the market
- Collaborate with account teams, foster relationships, and develop consensus
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing complex clients
- Successful track record and experience in selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client/prospect executives in the Transportation sector
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Automotive, Transportation, Hospitality and Services marketplace
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at all levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel up to 70%, varying based on client coverage (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Bachelor's degree
- Prior consulting experience