Sales Executive - Cyber Risk Services - Defense, Security and Justice (19182)
- Develop leads, cultivate a targeted list of prospects and lead sales efforts within a targeted set of clients working closely with Account and Practice leaders
- Develop relationships and collaborate with Deloitte leadership to formulate and execute on a go-to-market strategy
- Understand the competitive landscape and client needs in order to effectively position our RFA practice and solutions. Stay current with trends and competitors to identify teaming relationships, improvements or recommend new products
- Identify and influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization. The SE will leverage these relationships to introduce Deloitte and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Assist account teams and practice leaders with qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities
- Play a leadership role in driving pursuits, contribute to the development of proposals and coach the team through orals preparation
- Represent Deloitte by spending time in the field, and at conferences/policy forums
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to meet or exceed sales objectives
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data working with Sales Operations team
In addition to the above demand generation activities, the SE is responsible for demand management, i.e., working with the practice leaders to determine the pursuit strategy. This will require fostering of relationships across various Deloitte practice areas, developing consensus, and teaming with other elements of the Firm to appropriately target, purse and close engagements.
The ideal candidate will be a senior sales person with a significant level of business development experience and successful track record in selling transaction-based consulting services, preferably in cybersecurity strategy, infrastructure security, application security, identity management, business continuity, or IT risk characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions. The typical candidate will bring approximately 10-15+ years of selling experience accompanied by 5-10+ years of sales management experience.
- Prior success as a Sales Executive, selling Cybersecurity solutions to Defense, Homeland Security, Intelligence and Justice clients.
- Proven successful track record of selling throughout all aspects of the sales cycle from lead identification, thru qualification and deal closure.
- Proven consistent track record of delivering over $30 million of new sales revenue per annum with demonstrated year-on-year growth in revenue
- Over 5 years of experience with building and maintaining relationships with Defense, Homeland Security, Intelligence Community and Justice clients and prospects
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to develop and secure new relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries
- Expertise in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Success in working closely with service line leaders, partners, practitioners and other SEs to develop strategies and tactics that drive targeting programs and win business
- Existing knowledge of the Cyber market, including but not limited to Identity Management, Application Security, Security Operating Center, Cyber programs of record, Governance & Regulatory Controls (GRC), Security Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM), Privacy, Resiliency and Infrastructure Security.
- Top Secret clearance is required.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Top Secret with SCI
- Master's degree and/or Cyber Security delivery experience
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience