Executive Production and Dissemination (EPD) Team Lead ( R-00055086 )
Leidos is seeking a Team Lead to join a program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex intelligence analysis environment.
The Executive Production and Dissemination (EPD) Team Lead will serve as the management and technical lead for contract personnel performing functions in support of EPD. The EPD team lead is responsible for providing senior-level expertise to the region, completing complicated or complex tasks independently, and leading or directing the work of program personnel assigned to the region.
- Responsible for day-to-day management as well as long-term strategic development
- Expertly manage cross-functional teams responsible for delivering high-quality program capabilities on time and within budget, including Subcontractors and Vendors
- Ensure that all work on this contract complies with the contract terms and conditions
- Leads planning for Contractor resources, scheduling, milestones and deliverables
- Responsible for securing and managing an exceptional team/staff, maintaining high levels of staff retention, and ensuring exceptional customer relationship management.
- Ensure all security requirements are satisfied at all times.
- Lead, manage, coach, and mentor employees, manage professional development, hiring, and issue resolution for the EPD area.
- Engage employees and customers on a routine basis to fully understand customer requirements and employee capabilities
- Develops systems, procedures and capabilities to provide qualified personnel with short turnaround times; and corporate measures to correct/alleviate poor performance
- Manages the timeliness, completeness, and quality of problem identification
- Provides corrective action plans, timely identification of issues, and effective management of subcontractors
- Seeks to ensure customer satisfaction and professional and ethical behavior of all contractor personnel
- Identifies and documents program technical, quality & risk areas and mitigation methods to reduce risk, maximize benefits and ensure delivery for scientific computing and analysis efforts regarding current or future capabilities
- A minimum of ten years of experience in applicable intelligence design and/or intelligence dissemination discipline.
- A minimum of five years of experience managing teams providing intelligence visualization, dissemination, and business analytic services to the analytic workforce
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements.
- Ability to collaborate with technical staff and customers in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Demonstrate integrity, respect, and a commitment to excellence, collaboration, agility, and diversity
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Experience mentoring staff in order to maintain high levels of performance and positive morale
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Graphic Design.
- Experience managing contracts or TOs with work occurring in a CONUS and OCONUS environment.