Senior Capture Executive II-Government & Public Services (15363)
- Minimum 15+ years combined experience with any of the following: strategic capture, proposal development, solutions development, and/or costing and pricing.
- Minimum 7+ years' experience as a capture manager developing and leading multiple capture efforts that have won major Federal, State, or Local Government contracts totaling at least $250 million in the last 3 years.
- Minimum 12+ years' experience within the Federal, State, or Local Government markets in information technology, professional services and/or management and/or business development fields.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S. security clearance.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Minimum 2+ years' direct experience leading complex Assisted Acquisition Service (e.g., FEDSIM, GSA Regional, etc.) captures and driving proposal submissions.
- Strong technical breadth and depth in support of the government markets; solution architecture, implementation, operations, and modernization; and contract performance with demonstrated technical leadership and customer relationship building
- Business operations/management experience delivering technical or management consulting services or developing solutions for Federal clients is desired.
- Experience with successfully pursuing opportunities specific to Federal civil, health, and defense agencies involving large complex contracts strongly preferred.
- Master's degree in business or technical field preferred.
- Prior experience with structured Capture/Proposal Methodologies.