Senior Capture Executive I-Government & Public Services (15365)
- Minimum 12+ years combined experience with any of the following: strategic capture, proposal development, solutions development, and/or costing and pricing.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a capture manager developing and leading multiple capture efforts that have won major Federal, State, or Local Government contracts totaling at least $250 million in the last 3 years.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S. security clearance.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Direct experience leading complex Assisted Acquisition Service (e.g., FEDSIM, GSA Regional, etc.) captures and driving proposal submissions or leading self-scoring Capture efforts.
- Established working relationship with GSA/FEDSIM Group or Sector Leads.
- Business operations/management experience delivering technical or management consulting services or developing solutions for Federal, State, or Local clients is desired.
- Experience with successfully pursuing opportunities specific to Federal civil, health, and defense agencies involving large complex contracts strongly preferred.
- Master's degree in business or technical field preferred.
- Prior experience with structured Capture/Proposal Methodologies.