Senior Capture Executive II-Government & Public Services (10985)
- Deal Qualification: determine strategic fit; validate client commitment; understand and convey client needs and challenges; determine client preference for Deloitte; understand and influence acquisition strategy; assess incumbents and likely competitors; scope the deal including maximizing profit; identify and vet corporate experience and qualifications (size, scope and complexity); define confidence milestones and exit criteria for bid/no-bid decisions
- Positioning and Initial Concept Development: Orchestrate and/or conduct discussions with decision makers and influencers to inform understanding of the problem and environment, understanding of requirements, risk areas, solution formulation and validation, unstated priorities; conduct exploratory discussions with buying organizations to understand and inform all aspects of the deal especially technical and management approaches and unique staffing characteristics; introduce "shaping papers" to convey Deloitte Point of View; determine Deloitte and teammate preference
- Shaping and Approach Refinement: orchestrate and/or conduct client discussions to inform our definition of differentiated strengths with most relevant quantitative metrics and proof points; partner with account leadership and client relationship executives to introduce potential key personnel to inform chemistry with client, appropriateness, etc.; orchestrate or conduct executive industry exchanges, panels, etc. with clients; explore innovations and other Deloitte strengths that can be reflected in evaluation factors; ensure the full capabilities of the firm are matched to the requirements
- Solution Development: partner with solutions architects and subject matter experts to identify and solidify solutions that address client needs and challenges; explore likely technical scenarios and associated Deloitte with proof points, and align with expected work breakdown structure; ensure proven processes are articulated with concrete outcomes; ready the innovation story for vetting with client; support development of management approach scenarios and past performance citations; participate in oral presentation preparation and/or coaching
- Teaming: based on gap analyses, fill technical, management, past performance, certification and key staff voids with teammates; negotiate teaming agreements and exhibits detailing workshare or functional area expectations
- Bid Strategy: drive development of differentiated strengths and win themes; partner with account and pricing leadership to determine pricing strategy; articulate time and resource commitment requirements to maximize the probability of win
- Proposal Development: partner with pursuit managers, subject matter experts, account leadership and pursuit team to develop, review and refine the formal response to the client; ensure compliance with all requirements
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S. security clearance.
- Minimum 15+ years combined experience with any of the following: strategic capture, proposal development, solutions development, and/or costing and pricing, leveraging structured Capture/Proposal Methodologies
- Minimum 7+ years' experience as a capture manager developing and leading multiple capture efforts that have won major Federal contracts, valued at $250+ million, in the last 3 years.
- Experience within the US Federal market in cyber and risk deals, information technology, professional services and/or management and/or business development fields.
- Minimum 2+ years' direct experience leading complex Assisted Acquisition Service (e.g., FEDSIM, GSA Regional, etc.) captures and driving proposal submissions.
- Experience supporting cyber and strategic risk deals in Department of Defense, Intelligence, and/or Department of Homeland Security.
- Business operations/management experience delivering technical or management consulting services or developing solutions for Federal clients is desired.
- Experience with successfully pursuing opportunities specific to Department of Defense, Intelligence, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, and Law Enforcement agencies involving large complex contracts strongly preferred.
- Master's degree in business or technical field preferred
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)