Sales Executive - Technology, Media & Telecom (Chicago) (18727)
- Sales executives focus on identifying, qualifying and leading pursuit opportunities
- Experience selling large, strategic technology projects will be important
- Supporting direct marketing campaigns - including following up on inside sales marketing efforts
- Work directly with our PMD leaders to creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close consulting projects
- Infiltrating and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels within 'large enterprise' and 'mid-market' accounts
- Leveraging executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte LLP, and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
- Teamwork, fostering relationships, and strategic selling skills are a requirement
- Successful track record of sales, selling software solutions within assigned territory
- Possess a minimum of 7-10 years' experience selling to complex clients
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transaction•
- Brings significant business relationships with senior client executives within the assigned territory
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of enterprise software solutions, technology (e.g., cloud, Analytics) in the marketplace
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Ability to travel up to 60% (While 60% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to working in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.