Executive Accelerators (XA) Technology Analyst (23433)
- Support the evolution and execution of Executive Accelerators strategy through involvement in strategic technology projects.
- Collaborate with diverse and talented team members to solve meaningful Executive Accelerators business problems through technology.
- Support technology projects including, but not limited to, Salesforce enhancements and integrations, data and insights generation, technology fluency, and digital innovation.
- Support the preparation of leadership meeting materials and help to tell the story of what we are doing through executive updates.
- Perform and coordinate high-priority, day-to-day activities in support of the Executive Accelerators Technology team.
- Report in day-to-day to the Innovation Leader. This individual will team with members of the Executive Accelerators Technology team to execute across a broad range of strategic technology initiatives.
- Four-year degree with 3.5 GPA or higher required
- 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Baseline knowledge of Salesforce data entry, management, and analytics
- Strong planning and organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and able to work independently and cooperatively within a team
- Logical structuring, storyboarding
- Ability to manage several projects of varying complexity at one time
- Broad knowledge of Deloitte businesses preferred
- Exceptional communication, presentation, relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business environment
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables with shifting deadlines
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice