Executive Secretary (15641)
- Prepare presentation slide decks, talking points, maintain plan(s), maintain documentation and files, status reports, and assist in the scheduling of events
- Develop and execute a wide range of strategic, programmatic, and tactical support to establish and maintain organizational tools and operations that support organization wide initiatives
- Monitor and measure staff requirements, operations, and productivity patterns to identify opportunities for process improvement in order to maximize efficiency
- Develop and implement procedures and plans for improvements and enhancements pertaining to office best business practices
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the marketplace.
- 5+ years' experience working as an Executive Secretary/Assistant.
- Must have strong written and presentation skills.
- Must have experience managing high volume of documents, maintaining version control, and records management.
- Must have experience measuring staff and organization performance, recommending improvements to the process, as needed, and implementing approved recommendations.
- Must have experience scheduling meetings and events for leadership.
- Must have strong skills in prioritizing competing tasks and meeting due dates.
- Experience with Knowledge Management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.