Sales Executive - Higher Education - Cloud ERP (26170)
- Drive demand for Human Capital (including Student Information Systems) and Enterprise Performance consulting and related ERP services across the Higher Education sector by engaging clients, account team leaders and service line practitioners
- Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and "own" the sale. This includes:
• Prospect, target, and build a pipeline of 3x your target with prospective Cloud ERP clients
- Develop relationships and credential Deloitte with higher education clients through fluency in the Human Capital, Student and Enterprise Performance technology as it relates to a range of business issues
- Devise and execute sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding sales goals and assist Deloitte in further penetrating the market. Work with ecosystem partners for Human Capital, Student and Enterprise Performance in coordination with account leaders and alliance team members to develop these strategies
- Advise and educate account team leaders on Deloitte's value proposition for the Human Capital, Student and Enterprise Performance area and develop pursuit strategies, win themes, and solution architectures that meet the specific needs of the account/client
- Engage with industry and sector leaders to develop the Human Capital, Student and Enterprise Performance market strategies and solutions that will position Deloitte as #1 in the category
- Connect SMEs to pursuits and engage them in architecting the solutions
- Work with the Pursuit, Marketing and Sales Excellence teams to create and execute cloud sales campaigns
- Assist in facilitating cloud experience labs
- 7+ years successful track record selling ERP Platforms or Services for ERP Platforms
- Fluency and technical acumen related to Cloud/Enterprise Platforms
- Working knowledge of the cloud technology landscape and marketplace.
- Deep knowledge and relationships in the Higher Education space.
- Competent at engaging and developing business with alliance / ecosystems partners
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience selling to and managing large client relationships in the Higher Education space
- Track record of business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player and solution catalyst
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated leadership expertise
- Proven expertise in leading a complex sales process
- Ability to craft sophisticated solutions with creative value propositions and economic models
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional executive presence and business acumen
- Team facilitation skills
- An ability for gaining access and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience developing and executing strategic and tactical plans to realize sales objectives
- Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Undergraduate degree
- Previous administrative leadership experience in Higher Education/Government
- Cloud architecture or engineering experience
- Project management experience or experience delivering ERP platforms.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.