Executive Producer, Digital Experimental Content (31687)
- Function as a team player with regard to agency and client relations, working closely with creative and account teams to bring the best ideas to life.
- Be extremely knowledgeable of production landscape on a wide variety of different types of production projects, from live action, to animation to experiential.
- Have relationships and a strong knowledge of vendors for all types of projects.
- Be a go to resource for creative and account teams when they have production questions and problems.
- Forecast budgets and have a solid understanding of the necessary staff and skills needed to complete a job. Bring in outside consult for feasibility checks when needed.
- Produce broadcast/video projects year round as needed.
- Consult and advise senior producers on their production jobs.
- Actively function as a mentor to other producers in the department, including training and managing mid level and junior producers. This includes overseeing shoots, supervising some levels of prep and post production.
- Lead team communications with other departments as well as within production department, and hold regular status updates with actions and owners.
- Work directly with the Director of Integrated Production with responsibilities including ball-parking and schedules, resourcing, research on projects as needed, sitting in on briefs and consulting with creatives on feasibility of ideas.
The Deloitte Studios Team
Sits within our "Advertising, Marketing & Commerce" offering
Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients' customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and user-centric experiences. And, in doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations - all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 10+ years video production experience required
- At least 5+ years staff experience at agencies (non freelance)
- Reel that reflects range of experience, from comedy to visual storytelling, to heavy visual affect
- Experience with budgets over $1M
- Knowledge of technical specs and file formats, with the ability to communicate the achievable goals for SOWs, estimates, schedules, etc.
- Experienced with Excel, Basecamp, MS Project / OpenProj, or other visual scheduling tool
- Willingness to travel to client site (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Be resourceful, curious, and organized, with an ambition to solve tough creative problems
- Be a self-starter with a willingness to roll up sleeves for work responsibilities
- Be a mentor with a desire to both teach and learn
Be a creative producer with a desire to improve work at every level of production
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.