Sales Executive, InsurCloud (32315)
- Create awareness, build relationships with key executives, and develop/pursue leads
- Target Tier 3/4/5 P&C insurance carriers and MGA's COOs, Line of Business Owners, CIOs, and Chief Digital Officers
- Embed Deloitte in an ecosystem of emerging Insurance Technology players while enhancing Deloitte's brand as a reliable business services partner and system integrator
- Build relationships with partners and next-generation software vendor sales executives and leadership to drive related opportunities and grow the partnerships.
- Working with our Ecosystem & Alliance marketing teams to drive awareness and joint marketing opportunities.
- Create strategic and tactical plans in collaboration with InsurCloud Alliance Partners to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage Executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
- Teamwork, foster relationships, be extremely resourceful and develop consensus
- Successful track record of sales, selling solutions within the P&C Insurance (non-healthcare) industry.
- A cold-calling, self-starter and someone who does not need to be told what to do but knows what it takes to win.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing mid-market Insurance clients (<$1B in Revenues)
- Experience selling platform-based core Insurance systems and services
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Good knowledge of the next-gen market landscape (and relationships with key executive in these entities)
- Knowledge of the core insurance systems competitor landscape.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Policy, Claims and Billing Applications and emerging Open Architectures (including application integration strategies and tools)
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Undergraduate degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.