Client Relationship Executive - Life Sciences Health Care (LSHC) (32673)
- Driving targeting efforts across the breadth of a client's business units and functions
- Developing strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue
- Building relationships with key executives to generate and develop ideas, pursue opportunities and close sales
- Identifying and influencing key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
- Assisting the account team with qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities
- Playing a leadership role in pursuits and an oversight role in the development of proposals
- Coordinating the efforts of Deloitte's cross-disciplinary teams during the sales process
- Working closely with Deloitte's Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) to ensure that the client business and financial plan is developed, monitored and that sales processes are consistently executed across the account
The ideal candidate will have a significant level of relationship and business development experience within the Health Care market, and a proven track record in selling professional services. The candidate will understand how to develop an integrated marketing plan that targets sophisticated health care organizations and their service needs. The candidate should have a sound understanding of the professional service delivery process and ideally will have experience delivering engagements at some point within their career. The typical candidate will have 10-15 years of experience within the LSHC marketplace.
- 10+ years' experience as a named account relationship and/or business development manager serving leading clients within the Life Sciences & Health Care Industry marketplace.
- Previous experience delivering a breadth of professional services to Health Care clients.
- Strong professional services sales management knowledge and experience.
- In-depth understanding of the assigned industry.
- Proven ability to develop and secure relationships at all levels within a client organization.
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Demonstrable ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace.
- Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework (i.e. working effectively with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals).
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in client pursuits, and a strong background in crafting and delivering proposals.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is desirable
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.