Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Client Service Executive, International Tax - ICE - Global Mobility (32972)
Deloitte Tax LLP helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
Global Mobility, Client Service Executive
International Core of Excellence (ICE) Summary:
Deloitte Tax LLP's (Deloitte Tax) International Core of Excellence (ICE) is a US-based team of highly experienced, international tax practitioners from some of the world's largest countries and key financial centers. Twenty four countries are currently represented, each by a Tax Desk located in New York and Chicago. Tax professionals of ICE utilize demonstrated experience in foreign tax systems and work with Deloitte Tax professionals to help develop business.
Client Service Executive Assignee:
The assignee will serve as a Client Service Executive with Deloitte Tax's International Tax practice. The assignee will manage the Deloitte Tax International Tax desk. The desk will provide home country specific tax services to the firm's MultiNational Companies. The assignee will lead the business development activities in the US relating to International Tax transactions on US and foreign firm MNC's. The assignee will interface and coordinate with the International Tax Practice and SCS lead tax partners to deliver high-value tax savings ideas to Deloitte Tax clients. The assignee will generate revenue based on the sale of these services and will develop tax-savings ideas as they relate to the US, foreign firm, and foreign regional taxes. The assignee will support the cross-border coordination of the ICE program tax practices and contribute to the penetration of our strategic clients and targets with specialized tax knowledge and skills. The assignee will hold the responsibility of positioning the international tax group in the manner consistent with our global image by setting a high standard of quality.
- Oversee complex tax projects for clients in diverse industries.
- Lead engagements requiring tax analysis for a variety of companies and their affiliates.
- Research, analysis and collaboration with engagement teams and partners/principals on a wide range of tax issues.
- Support Desk Leader and ICE Program overall in his/her role to identify service opportunities, manage client accounts and billing, and advance various Deloitte Tax initiatives.
- Collaborate with both US and home country tax teams on client engagements and marketing opportunities.
- Supervise assignments of the Managers, Senior Consultants and Consultants assigned to the country tax desk.
- Develop and motivate engagement staff and provide them with leadership, counseling and career guidance.
- Help lead ICE group technical and marketing activities.
- At least ten years international tax experience with a Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firm other than Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries; at least twelve years total corporate or international tax experience
- A Bachelors Degree in accounting or comparable degree; Advanced degree preferred
- CPA or equivalent certification
- Experience with US clients and a basic understanding of US tax
- Fluency in spoken and written language for specific ICE Desk assigned
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Flexibility for travel
- While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- This is a Global Mobility position. You must meet Global Mobility eligibility requirements. Please confirm eligibility with your local talent delivery contact.