Sales Executive - Government and Public Services - Oracle (33575)
- Drive demand for Oracle Cloud implementation consulting and related technology services across our Government and Public Service functions by engaging clients, account team leaders and service line practitioners
• The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for aligning key sales & alliance leaders at Oracle with Deloitte's Oracle GPS consulting practice to drive joint sales.
- Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and "own" the sale. This includes:
Develop/have credibility and relationships with government clients through fluency in the Oracle technology as it relates to a range of business issuesDevise and execute sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding sales goals and assist Deloitte in further penetrating the market. Work with Ecosystem partners for Oracle in coordination with account leaders and alliance team members to develop these strategiesAdvise and educate account team leaders on Deloitte's value proposition for the Oracle area and develop pursuit strategies, win themes, and solution architectures that meet the specific needs of the account/clientEngage with industry and sector leaders to develop the Oracle market strategies and solutions that will position Deloitte as #1 in the categoryConnect SMEs to pursuits and engage them in architecting the solutionsWork with the Pursuit and Sales Effectiveness teams to create and execute cloud sales campaignsAssist in facilitating cloud experience labs
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience selling to and managing large client relationships in the State and Local Government space
- 5+ years successful track record selling Oracle Cloud professional services
- Fluency and technical acumen related to Oracle Cloud Applications and Technology
• Working knowledge of the cloud technology landscape and marketplace.
- Competent at engaging and developing business with alliance / ecosystems partners
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Track record of business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player and solution catalyst
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated leadership expertise
- Proven expertise in leading a complex sales process
- Ability to craft sophisticated solutions with creative value propositions and economic models
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional executive presence and business acumen
- Team facilitation skills
- An ability for gaining access and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience developing and executing strategic and tactical plans to realize sales objectives
- Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Project management experience
- Cloud architecture or engineering experience
- Undergraduate Degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.